Tots2Teens Therapy offers a flexible approach based on your childs individual needs and your priorities for treatment.
A questionnaire will be sent to you to gather important information and increase time spent on assessment during the visit.
Assessment will generally be carried out in your home where your child is most comfortable and relaxed, however we can also offer appointments at our child friendly clinic in Marple, Stockport.
An initial physiotherapy or occupational therapy assessment visit would include:
- A detailed discussion of your concerns, your child's needs and your priorities for treatment
- Child-centred assessment of their current abilities and areas for development
- Discussion of treatment targets, treatment options, and target-linked activities, including practical demonstrations
- A written programme of general advice and specific activities. Click here for example.
- Hands on therapy working towards set targets
- Discussion of progress and any barriers to progress
- Demonstration of any new activities required
- Targets updated appropriately
t: 0161 4276730